Our Ceremony

My dad and I waited behind the trees until everyone was on top of the hill. Then they all yelled in unison "We're ready!" As dad walked me up the aisle, everyone started humming Here Comes the Bride. I thought I would be nervous but that lightheartedness made me crack up laughing. After my dad gave me away to Christian, everyone around us disappeared. The only thing that I could focus on was the smiling eyes of the man before me - my soon to be husband.




After we were pronounced husband and wife, everyone came around us for a big group hug. Our moms were our witnesses and signed the marriage license. Christian spun me around through the flowers and I've never felt so free and happy in all my life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl