Blame it on the flowers

I forgot to take a picture of our menu board for this week's meal post. I totally blame it on the pollen. Our spring here in Wisconsin has been colder than average. These past few days warmed up a bit and caused all of the flowers and leaves to explode at once which, in turn, makes my head feel like it's going to explode. I was up most of early Saturday morning trying to breathe. Do you know what's on basic TV from 12:30am-3:30am? Not much! I had my choice between an infomercial on the Wonderbra or a mini-marathon of The Hills. That Spencer guy is so smarmy... but enough about that! The dogs and I went out to romp in the neighboring fields. Hey, if you can't beat the pollen, join it!


"Come on, follow me!"

"I wonder if these taste good..."

"Buster is such a child!"

"Something's coming!"

"Hey, what are you guys doing?"


"Oh, it's just that annoying cat again.
Can we go home and have ice cream now?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher