My Mom...

Taught me how to love nature and be adventurous.


Pulling the canoe over a beaver dam on the South Branch of the Ontanogon River.


Works hard even when conditions aren't ideal.


Planting pine trees at our land in SPRING!


Is a great grandma to my fur-babies.


Atop a fire tower at Peninsula State Park, Wisconsin. PS - she's afraid of heights.


Knows how to make a crappy job fun.


Helping mud my bathroom walls - one of my least favorite home improvement jobs.


Is a natural caregiver.


Cutting little grandpa's hair.


Taught me how to laugh at yourself.


TRYING to cross country ski down a hill at Plamann Park.


Is my best friend.


On my wedding day - August 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl