Smoothies Every Night

Since Christian had to eat soft foods all week due to having his wisdom teeth out, we've been having smoothies every single night. Yum! Don't get me wrong, we would like to eat ice cream every night but we're both trying to get rid of our winter fat so smoothies it is! One of my favorite smoothies to make is Banana Chocolate. Try it out. I bet you'll love it too!

Banana Chocolate Smoothie (Serves 1)
1 frozen banana (peel and break into chunks before freezing)
1 cup chocolate soy milk
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth. Enjoy!

Comments

Christina said…
Sounds good Kelly! We've been fighting whatever is going around, too. Something cold on the throat always helps when sick!
Kelly J. R. said…
I borrowed my mom's Champion juicer so now we've been having sorbets too. If you put frozen fruit through the juicer it comes out super creamy like custard. I think we have a serious problem over at our house. We have to have something every night!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher