No Menu This Week

Life is a little busy right now so I won't be posting our menu this week or a review of last week's disappointments. Translation: this particular cookbook is going in the trash. Now I know why it was at the thrift store!


I do have to mention one recipe from last week that was incredibly delicious: Chilean Country Ribs. Even though I ran out of propane for the grill halfway through cooking and had to finish in the oven, the ribs turned out tender and juicy and had the perfect blend of zing and heat. (And they went great with beer) Christian's remark was, "Well, Kelly, you're turning out to be quite the little grill master." I'll take that as a compliment.

Comments

Christiane said…
Hey Kelly,
you've won the draw on the my blog:
http://christianeengel.blogspot.com/2011/06/4th-of-july-giveaway.html
Congrats!!
Ch.
get in touch and let me know which state you'd like as a print and I'll post it asap, Cheers.

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher