Riley Turned 9

We celebrated Riley's 9th birthday in October. I can't believe she's that old already!


On her birthday I always take her to the pet store and she gets to pick out any treat she wants. Normally it's some disgusting animal part like a cow hoof or pig tail. This year I was pleasantly surprised that she wanted a stuffed rawhide roll. Of course I had to buy 2 so her brother wouldn't feel left out.

"Did someone say treat?"


And what's a birthday celebration without a good dose of sibling rivalry! 


"It's MY stick!"                                     "No! It's MINE!"


I dug up a picture of Riley when she was 3 years old. She looks really young!


I am SO happy that this brown-eyed girl is a part of my life. 

Comments

Amy Rene said…
oh, well happy birthday to Riley! Adorable :)
Kathy said…
What a cutie! Love the pics of her!
Sally Anderson said…
Adorable pooch!
Kelly J. R. said…
Amy, Kathy & Sally - thanks for your comments! We love our fur-babies but our parents are wishing for some HUMAN grandkids. I think they may have to wait a few years yet...

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher