On Our Menu: January 16 - 22

Last week I made dish that I had hoped would be delicious comfort food but it wasn't. The Mac-and-Cheese-Style Cauliflower wasn't cheesy enough for my Wisconsin taste buds. The cheese sauce tasted "off" and was very runny. 


Next up was Pork-and-Cheese Arepas with Tangy Cabbage Slaw. These turned out amazing and the presentation was beautiful. I changed the recipe just a tad. Instead of using pork as the filling, I used 4oz. of chorizo and a can of black beans. 


The third new recipe I tried last week was Oven-Barbecued Asian Chicken. We really like the unique taste of the asian sauce. If I make it again, I won't put the chopped scallions on top of the chicken at the end. The strong onions took away from the other complex flavors.


This is what's on our menu this week:





Comments

Amy Powell said…
yum! pesto pizza. One of my favorites :)
Copper Diem said…
Oh man, those sounds delish!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher