On Our Menu: January 3 - 8

Happy New Year! I had a nice long, 4-day weekend. On Friday I spent the day spinning wool at the Copper Llama. On Saturday Christian, the dogs and I went for a hike because we still don't have enough snow for snowshoeing! Then Saturday night we played Cranium and Pictionary with family to ring in the New Year. We stayed up until 1:00AM which is pretty good for us; we usually go to bed around 8:30/9:00! Sunday was spent sleeping in, watching movies and football. Then yesterday I worked on getting a ton of new things ready to list in my Etsy shop. 


Last week I was going to make a Shiitake & Noodle Hot & Sour Soup but I made an amateur mistake and didn't read through the recipe ahead of time. About two hours before dinner I pulled the recipe out and realized that the soup was supposed to be simmering in the slow cooker all day. Oops. I guess I'll try again this week.





Comments

coffeeaddict said…
I checked out the Copper Llama and I'm smitten. No places like these exist here :-(

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher