On Our Menu: January 30 - February 5

Last week I tried two recipes and they both turned out pretty good. (Follow the highlighted text for the recipes.)


First up was Mushroom & Pappardelle Soup with Gremolata. I gave this recipe 3 stars out of 4. The soup is light but full of interesting flavors. I couldn't find pappardelle noodles in my GIANT supermarket so I used egg noodles instead. Since I like mushrooms I used 8 oz. of cremini (baby bellas) instead of the recommend 4oz. Also, instead of serving the gremolata on top of the soup, I just mixed it into the soup at the end.


The second recipe I tried was Leek & Lemon Linguine. This pasta dish was delicious! Very lemony. I used 12oz. of fettuccine and there was still plenty of sauce and flavor to cover the additional noodles. 


Here's what's on our menu this week:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher