Help Make Hats or Bags for Cancer Kids

I love to knit so when I saw Craft Hope's latest project I quickly jumped on board. The goal of Project 16: The Littlest Warriors is to send hats and bags to kids who are battling cancer. Put your crafting skills to good use and sew, knit, crochet - whatever you're good at! Hats of all sizes are needed - babies through teenagers. Or make a tote bag if that's more your style. Both items are being collected. Find more details about Project 16 here. I hope you'll join me. I already have one hat knit and another one about 1/3 of the way done two hats done and another on the needles. The deadline for mailing your items is March 12 so it's time to get a move-on!



Comments

Melissa said…
That is awesome! I'm knitting hats for adults with cancer. A group of us on Ravelry are doing it together. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher