On Our Menu: February 27 - March 4

For 3 weeks now I've had Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips with Sweet Potato Fries on our menu. Angela from Oh She Glows makes the recipe sound so delicious and I really want to give it a try but, once again, my plan was foiled. When I got the package of tofu out of the fridge it was frozen. Yep, FROZEN! I blame it on my husband. During the winter I'm not allowed to turn the thermostat higher than 60 degrees. (The heat gets turned down to 55 at night!) 60 degrees is not warm enough, especially for my scrawny body. At 60 degrees, the fridge doesn't even work right. Things are freezing in our fridge that shouldn't be freezing. I blame it on the room temperature. Lucky for me (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it) I was sick with a wicked cold/flu/nasty bug for the last 5 days so I got to turn the heat up. Woo hoo! Hey, you gotta celebrate the little victories when you can, right? 


Here's what I'm cookin' this week:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher