Threadless T-Shirt Designs

When I was in high school I spent a lot of time designing t-shirts. We had an airbrush at home and I also had access to screen printing supplies at school. Most of the shirts I made were given away as gifts but I still have a few shirts left that are now designated work shirts.  I've been having a lot of fun lately browsing through the Threadless t-shirt designs. If you're an artist, you can submit a shirt design to Threadless, the staff will vote on it and if your design is well-received, it will go into production! You should browse through their t-shirts. Some of the designs are so clever. Here are a few of my favorites:


by William McDonald

by The Boy Fitz Hammond

by Grant Thackray
by Jerrod Landon Porter


Who knows, maybe someday I'll submit one of my designs to Threadless....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher