A Little More About Me

Amy from Crazy Random Happenstances tagged me to participate in this little questionaire so here are my answers:


You're supposed to answer 10 questions about yourself, so here goes:
1) Favorite Color: Rusty Orange or Olive Green


Favorite colors!


2) Favorite Animal: Giraffe


Feeding the giraffe at the N.E.W. Zoo


3) Favorite Number: I don't have one.
4) Favorite (non-adult) drink: Banana Chocolate Smoothie (In a blender combine 1 frozen banana, 1 Cup chocolate milk, 1/2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon. YUM!)
5) Facebook or Twitter? I'm not on either one!
6) Passion: Hiking - especially new trails


Hiking in Glacier National Park, Montana


7) Giving or receiving presents? Giving - specifically handmade gifts.
8) Favorite Pattern: Trees or other nature-inspired designs


A hat I recently designed and knit


9) Favorite Day: Friday (I don't work on Fridays but most other people do so it seems so peaceful out and about.)
10) Favorite Flower: Forget-Me-Nots


Forget-Me-Nots (My favorite flower)

Comments

Amy Powell said…
yay! thanks for playing. I love learning more about you :)

and love olive green. It's a great color. have a great day!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher