On Our Menu: April 23 - 29

Confession time: I currently can only fit into 2 of my pairs of jeans. Winter was not kind. When I put on weight it all goes to my hips. I think I gained more this past winter because we didn't get any snow so I didn't get out snowshoeing and because of the stress I had with Riley. Since I refuse to buy bigger jeans and love to eat and therefore loathe dieting, I've been exercising a bit extra in the evenings. Move more or eat less, right? In addition to walking Buster for 2 miles each day (sometimes with 5lb. weights strapped to my ankles) a few nights a week I've been biking through our hilly countryside or doing power yoga in the living room. 

Thankfully, all of my hard work has been paying off - I can leave my pants buttoned when I sit down! LOL. In all seriousness, I don't think I've ever been in a situation like this before and it makes me mad that I let it happen. I have a new-found respect for people who have lost weight and manage to keep it off. Because it IS hard work!

Here's what's on our menu this week:



Comments

Amy Powell said…
as always, great menu!
hope you guys have a great week :)

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

7 Days in Glacier National Park