Simple Summer

It's officially summer and we have the high temperatures to match. I haven't taken Buster for a walk all week because it's been over 80 degrees INSIDE our house. He loves to RUN and I was worried that he wouldn't be able to get cooled back down because we don't have air conditioning. We have fans in every room but they only help so much. If it would stop storming at night we could open up the windows to air the house out...


Anyways, here's a glimpse at a few simple pieces of jewelry I strung for summer:




A mulit-strand turquoise and wooden bead necklace and a tagua nut bracelet with a cute turtle toggle. Nothing fancy but that's how summer should be! This week I also got my very first pedicure ever – turquoise nails! I love 'em!


And here's what the garden looks like these days:




I've been harvesting strawberries, salad greens and a few herbs but that's it so far. It's hard to remember that it's only June with how hot it's been.



Comments

Mandi said…
I love your colorful summer jewelry. Would go great with a sun dress!
Love that Necklace!!! It is fantastic. Goes well with your toes :-)
Amy Powell said…
the garden looks great! and love the new jewelry.

have a great weekend :)
pretty! perfect for summer :)

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl