My BSBP partner spoiled me!

When Christian and I got back from vacation my beads for the next Bead Soup Blog Party were waiting in the mailbox. I wanted to savor the moment so I waited until the craziness of unpacking/laundry/cleaning had ended before I opened the package. My partner, Marion, had tied my beads up in a beautiful fabric pouch.




I gently pulled the ties and when the fabric fell open I gasped. "NO WAY! I am SO spoiled!" I yelled out loud.




I'm sure Marion didn't know this but I've been coveting Tree Wings Studio's handmade polymer beads for a long time. And she sent me not one of Rebekah's beads but FIVE! 




I am one lucky lady! 


Check back on July 28th to see what I made with these awesome beads.




PS - A set of these grapevine plates are for sale in my etsy shop right now.





Comments

Kathy said…
The clasp is awesome too! I love the color combo!
coffeeaddict said…
oh, I've been eyeing her little critters for ages! Enjoy your soup, it sure looks tasty :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher