On Our Menu: September 3 - 9

Well hello! I'm still alive. Life can get so crazy-busy sometimes, can't it? In addition to fighting the mine and organizing an awesome group of citizen activists, last week Christian and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary and I had my very first surgery... on the same day. How romantic! To make a long story short, I've had lower right abdominal pain for 4 months, a lovely cluster of ovarian cysts that ruptured, and was thought to have endometriosis. The laparoscopy revealed nothing abnormal. So, my mystery pain remains. I'm so ready to feel better. If you're in good health, don't take it for granted!

I just wanted to quickly check in. And, hey look! I actually put together a menu for the week!




Comments

Kathy said…
Oh Kelly, so sorry to hear about your mystery pain. I suffer from chronic pain in various places, so I know the inconvenience and discomfort it can cause in your life. I do hope that you will begin to feel better. Praying for good health for you!
coffeeaddict said…
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your pain and surgery :-( I do hope it gets resolved soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl