September Storm

Yesterday evening I had just headed outside to take Buster for a walk when I noticed a storm was approaching. I wasn't in the mood to get wet (and Buster is terrified of thunder) so instead I decided to head up on the silo room roof and watch the storm roll in. The setting sun was shielded by a curtain of falling rain yet the rest of the sky glowed orange. Lightning cracked through the creeping black cloud and we didn't retreat inside until the whoosh of rain racing through the dry cornfields sent us running for cover.


Comments

Kathy said…
WOW. Those are amazing captures of the sky and the storm. It almost looks like a tornado could be forming! I love my mountains here in Virginia, but I wish we could see storms rolling in like that. Amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl