Meeting a Famous Author - Just a Typical Saturday Morning

Wisconsin author Michael Perry was in Waupaca this morning for a book festival so Christian and I drove through the cold rain and fog early this morning to hear him speak. If you ever have a chance to hear this man speak, go! I wish he would record some audio books because I could listen to him talk forever. I love Perry's books because they are honest accounts of what small town Wisconsin life is like. I picked up his new book Visiting Tom and got it autographed. When I asked for a photo, Michael said with a chuckle, "Sure - but it won't be worth anything!"



I can't wait to dive into Visiting Tom. Check out this book trailer and I bet you'll want to read it too!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher