On Our Menu: November 26 - December 2

Well, hello! Long time, no menu. Let's see if I can get back into the weekly routine of getting these posted.

For Thanksgiving I got to bring the desserts. I made Cranberry Bars, vegan Chocolate-Pecan Pudding Pie, and Apple-Cranberry Crumb Pie (minus the cranberries). All three turned out great and the recipes are going into the SAVE pile for sure. Aren't the Cranberry Bars beautiful?

photo: vegetariantimes.com

Here's what I'm cooking this week:



I haven't made up my mind on Friday yet. Normally I throw something in the slow cooker so dinner is ready when I get home from a day of knitting or spinning at the Copper Llama. Do you have any good slow cooker recipes that you would like to share? 

Don't forget to register for your chance to win my hand-knit apple sweater. Click HERE for details.


Comments

Amy Powell said…
the harvest stuffed squash sounds super yummy!

and yes, that cranberry bar dish is beautiful.

hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

7 Days in Glacier National Park