My Christmas Gift from Christian

My husband is incredibly talented and thoughtful when it comes to gift giving. I knew he was building something for me but I had no idea what. Part one of my gift started with a box filled with puzzle pieces.


I had to put the puzzle together in order to get a clue about my gift. He didn't tell me what the puzzle said or what shape the pieces would form. The experience reminded me of a Survivor challenge. In fact, after I solved the puzzle I yelled, "Kelly wins immunity!"


Next we put on our cold weather gear and headed out to the shop where I had to close my eyes as Christian guided me into position. When I opened my eyes, this is what I saw:


A hand-built picnic table! Isn't it beautiful? I almost want to put it in our dining room!


All summer long I was complaining that we didn't have anywhere to sit and eat outside. That won't be the case next summer! 


I feel so spoiled.

Comments

coffeeaddict said…
Wow...wow! Your hubby really outdid himself. I particularly love the way he presented you with your gift
Kathy said…
What a great gift!
Amy Powell said…
oh how great!! what a wonderful gift!

Merry Christmas :)

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher