BSBP 7: Beads Mailed!

My partner for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party is Christina from California. Here's a really great article about her if you'd like to learn more. (click here)

Christina repurposes old bullets to create beautiful jewelry.


Photo from Christina's Etsy shop

She also makes stitch markers out of old typewriter keys (I wonder if Lori paired us together because I'm a big knitter. Hmmmm...)


Photo from Christina's Etsy shop

You can check out Christina's Etsy shopblogFlickr photoswebsite, and Handmade Artist shop. Whew! Busy lady!

In my excitement to mail Christina her beads I forgot to take a photo. BUT - here are a few images that inspired my selection:


Driving into Cockscomb Basin - Belize
Rainforest Bugs - Belize
Relaxing in a bungalow - Costa Rica
Torch Ginger - Costa Rica
I think I need a vacation. LOL!

UPDATE: To see the beads I sent to Christina, click HERE.

Comments

coffeeaddict said…
oh, these photos have me pining for summer and vacation in the cool shade of a pine tree and the smell of salty ocean....
Wings N Scales said…
Just wait til you see what I made with your mix... I am sure you are going to like it.. :-) Chris

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl