Confession Time

Confession Time: I watch The Bachelor. I know, I know. The show goes against so many of my moral standards but it's like a bad wreck that I can't look away from! I really loved this weeks episodes because Christian and I have vacationed at some of the exact places where the show was filmed. You know one of the opening scenes of Episode 6 where Sean is crawling around on a big pile of logs? That's Moraine Lake in Banff National Park.



And Lake Louise - where Tierra pulled another stunt to get attention? Here's a shot from high above the lake including the chateau where the girls stayed. 



When we were there the place was just crawling with people. I wonder what it took to shut the whole thing down for a few days while they filmed...

Sean took Catherine on a snow coach out onto the Athabasca Glacier. We did that too!


Except we were with a ton of other people!



But we still had fun. The ice was over 1,000 feet thick where we were standing!



The Canadian Rockies are one of the most beautiful places that I've even been and I enjoyed reliving parts of our trip through The Bachelor.



So, do you watch the show? If so, who do you think is a perfect match for Sean?

Lesley reminds me a bit of myself. Kind of dorky and awkward but outgoing, adventurous and fun to be around.


via

But, I think Desiree and Sean have a lot of chemistry and would be a good match.


via
What do you think?

Comments

Kathy said…
I can't give an opinion on which girl b/c I don't watch The Bachelor...my indulgence is Downton Abbey! But I can give an opinion about the rugged CA mountains! We were in British Columbia this summer and went up to Whistler. Oh my word, the beauty is amazing! These are great pics!
Liz said…
I love that you watch The Bachelor, too! It makes me feel so much less guilty about watching it. What gorgeous photos. The Canadian Rockies are definitely on my Must See list now.
The images are breath taking! So incredibele.
The whole bachelor thing was here too last year in Whitefish and they went to Glacier.....

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher