On Our Menu: February 11 - 17

I've been trying a lot of new recipes lately but they're all from the latest issue of Vegetarian Times so I don't have any recipe links to share with you! VT doesn't post their links until the next issue comes out. Bummer.

Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day? Christian and I don't really celebrate per se. We're going out for pizza on Wednesday but that's only because we're getting our taxes done so it will be late by the time we get home. Then on Thursday I'm making Christian the same meal that I cooked for him for the very first time: Sliced Steak with Arugula and Moroccan Couscous. For desert we might have ice cream with One-Minute Mocha Cakes. YUM!

Here's what's on our menu this week:


Comments

Amy Powell said…
we're keeping valentine's day simple over here too. think we may grill steaks at home or something of the like.

have a great week!
Jessica said…
Yum! I have been meaning to set up a frame like this for keeping track of fridge items - such a good idea. I want to eat at your house! Cute knits, too : )
vovsblog said…
stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher