Yarn Along: The Way of Women Seedling

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's Yarn Along.


Over the weekend I was taking photos of my knits to update my Rav page. Christian's comment, "How many things are you knitting right now?!!" Guilty, as charged.


I told myself I wasn't going to start another project until I finished a current one. Well, I lied. Next month I am attending a fund raising auction for a local environmental group. I usually donate something to the auction and this year I decided to knit something. When I saw the Seedling hat pattern at my LYS, I knew it was the perfect thing to donate to nature-lovers. 


Knitting: Seedling Hat
To donate to the Fox Valley Sierra Group auction in May.
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Rustic in Colorway 003
Pattern: Seedling by Alana Dakos

Reading: The Way of Women by Lauraine Snelling
I picked this up at my library's book sale for 5 cents. I'm only a short way into it but so far it has a nice collection of characters and the story is revolving around the eruption of Mount St. Helens. It's a Christian novel. I just started reading Christian books within the last year and I love how they remind me to talk to God. 

Comments

Suzanne said…
Pretty green, reminds me of the forest:-) Thanks for stopping by I hope you linked up your projects!
momto5 said…
you are hilarious! so many projects. i love the market bag. i have been toying with starting one or two of those.
the hat is looking really nice. :)
Kathi said…
All of those pictures make me laugh - and gasp! I think that three things is too much.

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

7 Days in Glacier National Park