On Our Menu: May 28 - June 2

Christian's parents will be visiting this week so I have a lot of fun meals planned. I love cooking for people who are so appreciative of a good meal. Christian eats out of necessity (his words, not mine) so he could care less what I make.... as long as it's not broccoli pizza

We live close to an Amish community and on Saturday they are having an auction. We've gone the past few years and it's always a lot of fun. The event starts with an Amish pancake breakfast (they make the best scrambled eggs and have syrup called Dutch Honey that I call heaven in a bottle) and then the auction begins. We usually buy antiques but they also auction off quilts, flowers, and furniture. I can't wait!

Here's what I'm cooking this week:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl