Yarn Along: The Chance Mug Cozy

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's yarn along.




Last night I finished knitting this mug cozy and tomorrow night it will be auctioned off at the Fox Valley Sierra Group's auction. (I always try to donate something to the cause.) I was going to donate this Seedling hat but after two tries (and dropping down 2 needle sizes) the hat still came out way too big and needs to be re-worked... again. 

This cabled mug cozy pattern actually has a bottom to it but I didn’t want to add a bottom and I also didn’t like the tied closure. So, instead, I chained three loops and added three buttons to hold the cozy around the mug. Works great!




I'm currently listening to the audiobook The Chance by Karen Kingsbury and I just love it! It's one of those books where I don't want to get out of the car because I'm so engrossed in the story. Karen Kingsbury books are my all-time favorite audiobooks. Have you listened to the Bailey Flanigan series? LOVE!

Comments

This is truly beautiful- I bet your coffee will taste even more delicious.

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl