On Our Menu: August 26 - September 2

image via eatingwell.com
Can you believe that we're in the last week of August? Whew. Times flies when you're having fun! This week Christian and I are celebrating our 3-year wedding anniversary. I feel like we've know each other forever and that our wedding was so long ago yet, at the same time, I can't believe that we've been married 3 years already. Do you ever feel like that? 

Last week I made a Cherry, Wild Rice & Quinoa Salad that tasted like autumn in a bowl. I didn't used celery because I don't like raw celery and for the "fruity vinegar" I used apple cider vinegar. I think red wine vinegar would be good too. While making this recipe I realized that I really need a cherry pitter. Good thing my birthday is coming up!

We're in another hot spell so I'm making good use of the grill this week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher