Three Year Wedding Anniversary


"...to be my constant friend, and my faithful partner from this day forward. Before our family, I vow to be with you, in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow."


"I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."


Marriage is anything but easy but going through life with this guy by my side is pretty awesome.


Comments

fjord girl said…
Oh beautiful pictures and beautiful you.
Congratulations Kelly- wish you and your husband a 100 more years of joy and happiness!
Adrian Cotter said…
happy third!
coffeeaddict said…
Happy anniversary! I love your wedding photos, such understated elegance, gorgeous sunny day and you both look so happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher