On Our Menu: September 9 - 15

I think I have a new favorite light summer-time meal: Vegan White Bean, Bulgur and Nectarine Salad.

via vegetariantimes.com

This recipe makes a lot so we were eating it as a quick lunch for days. I used basmati rice instead of bulgar to make it gluten-free. The salad would be great to take to picnics or potlucks.

I also recently tried this new dessert:

No-Bake Mint Chocolate Nanaimo Bars
I think these could use a little more peppermint extract otherwise they are perfect.

via chocolatecoveredkatie.com


Here's what I'm cooking this week:



Comments

fjord girl said…
The salad looks delish- going to try this.
Have a great week!
Anonymous said…
Like looking at your menus and coconut joy ice cream sounds YUM

The Little Room of Rachell

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher