Okay, just stay calm...

Christian and I have a vacation coming up and we plan on visiting 5 National Parks in Utah and Arizona. BUT... with the government shut down that won't be possible; the National Parks are closed. I'm trying to hope for the best (ie: the shut down ends before our trip) and not stress out about this but, to be honest, I'm a little bit worried. I've been planning this trip for months and each day has been carefully mapped out. Not to mention the hundreds of dollars already tied up in our reservations. I keep telling myself that we'll still have plenty of places to explore even if the National Parks are closed but I had it on my Life List to see the sun rise over the Grand Canyon. And I planned on doing that on my 32nd birthday. Let's hope those clowns in DC get their acts together. I have new places to explore! Okay, enough whining. Check out these shots from our trip in 2006. I can't wait to get back to the red rocks!

Exploring Round Valley Draw
Standing on "The Wave"
Warming winter sun in Kodachrome Basin
On top of the world - Angel's Landing
Moon rise over Kodachrome Basin

Comments

Kathy said…
Oh Kelly, I do hope that you get to take your vacation as you had planned it!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher