Well, hello!

Christian and I just returned from 2 weeks of hiking in southern Utah. We explored Arches, Bryce Canyon, & Zion National Parks along with a lot of other beautiful areas. I got to go canyoneering for the first time and I'm seriously in love with the sport. Combine hiking, swimming, crawling and rock climbing and that's kind of what canyoneering is like. While we were gone I also celebrated my birthday. Good trip, good trip indeed. I look forward to sharing some of our photos with you. What gorgeous country!

Comments

coffeeaddict said…
Happy belated birthday!

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos from your trip.
Amy Powell said…
oh I love Zion National Park. I've only ever been in the winter & while it was gorgeous, I really want to go back when it's warmer to experience more of it.

hope you guys had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

7 Days in Glacier National Park