February Blogger Swap with Sweet Potato Claire

In February I participated in a blogger swap that was hosted by Amanda of Sweet Potato Claire. Amanda drew names and then emailed us with another blogger's address so we could send them a crafty gift because who doesn't like getting "good" mail, right? 

When my package came I was so excited. I actually waited a whole day until I had the house to myself so I could savor opening it.


Michele sent me such a thoughtful collection of gifts.


Enclosed was a card with a lovely message. I could tell that Michele spent some time on my blog getting to "know" me. 

She sent some stitch markers to help me along on my knitting.


A very cute journal to use on all of our travels.


A canvas for holding photos or other mementos.


Some handmade cards, a magnetic note holder, and a pair of really cute earrings.


Michele, thank you for the thoughtful gifts. I just love them! I was all warm and fuzzy inside for a long time after opening my package. 

Have you ever participated in a blogger swap? This is my first one and I would love to do it again. So, if you hear of one, let me know!


Comments

karen said…
Beautiful gifts, love the stitch markers, and the notecards the bestest!
amanda said…
what a lovely box of goodies you got! thanks so much for participating, Kelly! I'm glad you enjoyed it~
What a great package! Love those stitch markers!
Tracey said…
All the gifts are so wonderful, but those notecards are just amazing.
Heather L. said…
Oh how fun!!! Now I want to participate!! :) Thanks for your comments on my Daisy Chains!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher