Yarn Along: Surprise Storyteller

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's Yarn Along.



Knitting: It's a Surprise!
I'm working on a surprise gift so I don't want to spill the beans on what I'm knitting but some of you may recognize the pattern. This pattern has some crazy-big charts. Any guesses?  And, no, it's not a bikini bottom even though the top photo kind of looks like it. LOL.
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish in Colorway Goldrush Tonal

Reading: The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
I admit that I haven't been reading very much these days but I have been listening to this good audiobook. A young woman (Sage) befriends an old man (Josef) who she meets at her grief support group. After some time Josef comes to Sage with a strange request: to help him die. As Josef begins to explain his past regrets as a Nazi soldier, Sage, a Jew, wonders why she should help this man after the horrible things he did.



Comments

The colour is just gorgeous! Looking forward to see what you come up with :)
Mami Dearest said…
I love whatever you are knitting. The yarn color is so pretty. I listened to The Storyteller on audiobook too. It was a good story - couldn't stop listening.
Zauberflink said…
Love the colour together with the honeycomb pattern! But I've got no idea about what it's going to be :-)
karen said…
Love love love that color!! Super secret is a fun way to knit :)
Anke said…
That is such a beautiful color and I like the honeycomb pattern. Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors!
Brienne said…
That IS a fabulous color and combined with the geometric shapes - it's really cool. Audiobooks are the way to go with knitting in your hands. I love em!
CathieJ said…
Beautiful yarn on your secret knit. I am no usually a fan of Jodi Picoult but that book sounds quite interesting.
Love that color!
Kathy said…
Just when I thought I had read every one of Picoult's books! I have not read this one, going to have to reserve a copy at the library.
Evelyn Hender said…
ooo gorgeous yarn, is it going to be a shawl?
fjord girl said…
Looks like a super fun way to knit- beautiful sunshiny color.
Elizabeth said…
ooh I love the knitting, can't wait for the big reveal!
wifemomknitter said…
I'm going to guess it's a shawl, but I don't recognize the pattern. The color is really pretty.
Amber@OneMamma said…
Hello!
Would you be willing to email me the pattern you're using? It's a lovely beginning and I'm quite intrigued!
~Amber
onemamma @ gmail . com

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher