Yarn Along: Major Surprise

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's Yarn Along.



Knitting: It's a Surprise!
I'm still working on a surprise gift so I don't want to say too much. I just finished chart A and I still have 2 more big charts to go but I'm really loving this knit.
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish in Colorway Goldrush Tonal

Reading: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
This book was picked for book club and I honestly have no idea what it's about. I'm only 18 pages in so it's too early to tell if I'll like it or not. A mystery knit and a mystery read!




FO: "D" Dishcloth
I put together a Pancake gift basket for a wedding shower: grill pan, giant spatula, local maple syrup, Misto, recipes, and this dishcloth which has the Bride's future last name initial on it. 
Pattern: Knitted "D" Dishcloth by Rhonda White (free on Rav)
Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream in colorway Country Green

What are you knitting/reading this week?


Comments

fjord girl said…
Beautiful sunny color way on the gift! I hope you show us when you are done.
Love the color of the gift....can't wait to see it completed...
karen said…
I read the book, it was good, not super fantastic and not bad....don't know if that helps!! Love the orange!!!
Donna said…
That surprise gift is so pretty! Can't wait to see the whole project.
Sarah said…
Wow that colorway in yellow is lovely! I am knitting with the same yarn in serrano and really like it so I'll have to remember how lively the gold rush is for another time!
Tina said…
Ah I really like your mystery knit the book I turns out good.:)
wifemomknitter said…
Just dying to know what your mystery project is going to grow up to be.

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher