August Blogger Swap with Sweet Potato Claire

I recently participated in a blogger swap hosted by Amanda of Sweet Potato Claire. Amanda drew names and then emailed us with another blogger's address so we could send them a crafty gift because who doesn't like getting "good" mail, right?

My package came all the way from California! I was so excited to see what Cordelia sent me.


The first item is a beautiful peacock sampler. I've always wanted to try embroidery but never have. I think this gift might just give me the nudge I need. Check out Cordelia's Etsy shop for some nicer photos of the sampler.


Next up was a cute little sewn pouch made with the coolest fabric.


And inside were 6 different coasters - also made with fun fabrics!


Look - they're two sided!


I look forward to using the coasters while sitting out on our deck. I don't sew so it was fun to get a gift from someone who is talented in that area. 

Thanks, Cordelia, for the fun gifts. And thank you Amanda for organizing another blogger swap! (I also participated in a February swap.)


Comments

karen said…
Ah, you received the best gifts from Cory!
amanda said…
I love it! I treated myself to one of her quilts a while back and I just loooooooooove it. so happy you participated again, Kelly!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher