Creepy-Crawly Invasion

I know it's a little early for Halloween but our house is being invaded by creepy-crawlies. For a few weeks we've been finding millipedes here and there in the house. We just squish them and toss 'em in the trash. No big deal, right?


And then, last night we were invaded! There were hundreds by our back doorway! I am totally grossed out. 


Christian has been finding them here and there in the basement too but the majority of them are outside trying to find their way in. I need to stop them before that happens! Today I'm going to sprinkle DE around on the concrete and hopefully that will stop them. Normally, creepy-crawlies don't bother me but when there's hundreds of them... Yuck. Just YUCK!

Comments

fjord girl said…
Oh noooo....I'm sorry- but I had to smile at your comment- YUCK, just Yuck.
I hope they finds another place to "creep" people out.
Well, that's what you get for squishing and throwing their Mommy in the trash! Let's not forget the poor wet little mouse incident :)

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher