Myself in 5 Words

Yesterday I read a post on A Cup of Joe that asked how you would describe yourself in 5 words. Mine are:


Adventurous. Loyal. Impatient. Sensitive. Hopeful.

Grand Portal Point - Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Michigan

I wonder what words my family would use to describe me. We have our own perception of who we are but others see us in a slightly different light. Our real selves fall somewhere in between those two. 

What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?


UPDATE:
Last night I asked Christian what 5 words he would use to describe me. (I didn't tell him the words I picked for myself until after he came up with his five.) Christian's five words for me are:

Unique. Passionate. Motivated. Stubborn. Giving.

I don't really consider myself to be a giver but knowing that he thinks of me that way makes me feel really nice. And the other words fit so perfectly too. This was a nice bonding exercise and I'm glad he was willing to play along. I came up with five words for Christian that I'll share with him tonight.


Comments

Kathy said…
I was tickled to see adventurous as your first word...that's exactly what came to my mind when I think of you!
Leigh M. said…
oh good question! I'm not always sure I'd be ready to hear how my family would describe me :) Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, nice to "meet" you!
karen said…
funny, honest, creative, obsessive and caring :) Loved your list, I am not adventurous at all.

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher