33 Years of Livin'

Today is my 33rd birthday and I feel so blessed and grateful for my life. Sure, sometimes life sucks and is really hard. I'm not always the most positive person but today I'm looking on the bright side. I have an amazing man by my side, a wonderful family (both his and mine), have been to some amazing places (and have so many more yet to see) and have my health - which a year ago wasn't that great. Some years I don't like turning older but this year? This year just feels good.

Tired but happy to be in my favorite place - backpacking in the Porcupine Mountains. October 23, 2014

Comments

Adrian Cotter said…
happy birthday Kelly!
karen said…
happy birthday and many many many more!!
fjord girl said…
Happy late birthday Kelly - wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

Yarn Along: Ready Player Shawl