Gifts Rich in Fiber

Last Friday my spinning/knitting friends got together for a Christmas party. We exchanged little handmade gifts and I wanted to share the awesome things I came home with:


Spearmint soap made by Angie. Chocolate soap made by Dawn. A felted sheep pin made by Vickie. An ornament with a mini knit scarf (still on the needles!) made by Kathy. A hand-carved wooden spatula made by Mary's husband, Bill. And a woven bookmark made by Audrey. 

I feel so blessed to know the wonderful women who made these crafts and I will treasure them for a very long time. Fridays are my favorite day of the week because I get to spend them in their presence. 

And, because I just can't help sharing this guy too, here is SeƱior Hot Sauce. I snagged him up at a white elephant gift exchange. Score!


Comments

karen said…
what lovely gifts! We did our exchange a few weeks ago, and I loved my presents because they are knitting related :)
Kathy said…
Love that ornament with the knitted scarf still on its needles! How cool is that? Merry Christmas to you, Kelly!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

7 Days in Glacier National Park