Yarn Along: Apis Dorsata Shawl Goes Home

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's Yarn Along.


Over the summer I worked on an apis dorsata shawl for my mom who is a hobby beekeeper. I was finally able to give her the shawl on Christmas. This was the only knitted gift I gave this year because it was such a big project. My mom called me over the weekend and told me she wore it to church and just loves it. I'm so happy to hear that she already got some wear out of it. It's fun gifting hand knits when the recipient appreciates the hard work that went into the project.
Pattern: Apis Dorsata Shawl by Anna Sudo (free on Rav)
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish in Colorway Goldrush Tonal


Comments

CathieJ said…
What a pretty shawl. I love the color of the yarn that you used.
karen said…
the shawl is absolutely stunning and your mom is beautiful!! A lovely gift!
Elizabeth said…
Wow kelly that's gorgeous! My mum is also a hobby beekeeper, i think I'll make one for her too. She got a pink beekeeping suit for Christmas this year. Happy new year x

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher