Yarn Along: FO - Egg to Penguin

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's Yarn Along.


Knitting: FO - Egg to Penguin
I just finished knitting this cute little penguin. I was giggling with delight as I put the final touches on him. My husband probably thinks I'm losing my marbles. My plan is to give the little penguin to my cousin's little boy for his first birthday. I hope he likes him! This was a fast & very fun knit.
Pattern: Egg to Penguin by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Berroco Vintage in colorway 5187 Med Blue Heather, Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash in colorways 900 Charcoal and 871 White, and Knit Picks Swish Tonal in colorway Goldrush. All from my stash!

Unhatched Penguin

What are you working on this week?

Comments

steph said…
darling!!!
Paula said…
I did Ella a bird to egg one Easter, but that penguin is so adorable!!
karen said…
I love your penguin and as a fellow knitter I'd have been giggling with you :)
sweetlittlewood said…
That is so cute- I've never seen and egg to bird toy before!
Val said…
Seriously cute!
flyingjen said…
my daughter just said...'oh look isn't that cute." Yes it is!
I made several little birds one week and then some eggs...I too was so excited each time I finished one. I gave them away to my kids friends at a little party we threw and then I missed those birds immediately. I hope you can give him away as you intend.
Lucy Bowen said…
Love him and I am sure he will be well received.
Julie Crawford said…
oooh, that is so freaking cute!! I love the penguin!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher