Yarn Along: FO - Chrysalis to Monarch

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's Yarn Along.


Knitting: FO - Chrysalis to Monarch
These topsy-turvy toys are so much fun to knit. And they are great projects for stash-busting! The center vein on the leaf gave me some grief but other than that, I enjoyed the pattern. The butterfly was constructed so uniquely. I am just blown away by how Susan thinks up this stuff! Hopefully my mom stays away from my blog this week because this toy is part of her birthday present.
Pattern: Chrysalis to Monarch by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash (Dark Green & Orange), Spud and Chloe Sweater (Brown) and Lily Sugar'n Cream (Light Green)




Do you have any favorite toy patterns? I think I'm hooked.




Comments

Ginx Craft said…
That is so cool. I have a caterpillar/chrysallis pattern, but I have to admit that I think that reversible on is more fun.
Donna said…
How cute is That!!!!!
Becki said…
I love that! Your mom will, no doubt, love it too. :^)
karen said…
what a cute pattern you picked out! I love how you have two toys in one :)
Julie Crawford said…
oh my gosh, that is SO cute!! what a clever toy, and I bet kids would just love it! I haven't made any toys that convert into anything else before, I'll have to take a look!
Lucy Bowen said…
Wonderful, and so clever!!
NinnyNoodleNoo said…
I have a little girl who would love this!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher