Books of 2015


I'm pretty diligent about tracking what books I read throughout the year. I tend to get through more audiobooks than paper books due to my long commute. (I spend about 2 hours a day in the car.) According to Goodreads I got through 60 books in 2015. That number kind of shocked me! I wanted to mention my favorites in case you're looking for some recommendations. I rated the following books 4 out of 5 stars.
 
My favorite audiobooks of 2015: 
Mean Streak by Sandra Brown
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
Land Girls by Angela Huth
The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin
The Witness by Nora Roberts
The Hungry Ocean by Linda Greenlaw (non-fiction)
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
Crazy Love You: A Novel by Lisa Unger
Split by Swati Avasthi
Angels Walking (Angels Walking, #1) by Karen Kingsbury
Chasing Sunsets (Angels Walking, #2) by Karen Kingsbury
The Highway by C.J. Box
Heroes Are My Weakness by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

My favorite paper books of 2015:
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Seasonal Disorder: Ranger Tales from Glacier National Park by Pat Hagan
Zero Tolerance by Claudia Mills
In the Company of Others (Father Tim, #2) by Jan Karon


Do you have any must-reads that I should add to my list for 2016? 



Comments

Julie Crawford said…
whoa, you read so avidly in 2015, very impressive! I loved Tell the Wolves I'm Home. I have a terrible time remembering the titles of books i've read, so this year, I'm actually going to keep track- looking forward to reading more about what you enjoy in 2016!
I love using Goodreads to help me keep track of what I've read...I'd forget otherwise! Here are a couple of my favorites from 2015....
The Wild Truth: The Untold Story of Sibling Survival
An Invisible Thread
Orphan Train
The Glass Castle

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher