Winter Walks

After an unseasonably warm December, arctic air has finally blown down from the north. That doesn't stop us from getting in our daily walks! These shots were taken on Sunday. The sun is almost set when we make it out for a walk during the work week. But - the days are getting longer!

Our usual route down the windswept country road. Buster is always farther ahead than Winston.
The only thing that got cold was that little patch of exposed skin around my eyes. Should have dug out the goggles!
The drifting snow patterns remind me of Utah's redrock country.

Chin-cicles. Buster doesn't mind the cold.

 I'm hoping for more snow so we can get out snowshoeing this weekend!



Comments

It looks so cold there! We've had super mild weather here, it was in the 70's over Christmas break! My sons are hoping for the cold to finally hit us, they like to ski. Me? I'm happy to have a mild winter. :-)
karen said…
that is my kind of winter! lovely!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher

7 Days in Glacier National Park