Yarn Along: A Brush of Autumn

I'm linking up with Ginny for this week's Yarn Along.


Knitting: Autumn Leaves Baby Cardigan
You can't tell in the photo but I am about halfway done with the leaves around the yoke. I'm knitting this for my cousin's little girl who is due in 24 days. My cousin is not really into pink (neither am I, for that matter) but her favorite color is green and I think the cardigan will look just perfect in this color. 
Pattern: Autumn Leaves by Nikki Van De Car
Yarn: Frabjous Fibers March Hare in colorway Cabbages Kings

Reading: A Brush of Wings by Karen Kingsbury
I love Kingsbury's audiobooks; they always remind me of the power of prayer. This is book 3 in the Angels Walking series. I don't want to give away the plot in case you want to listen to the other books in the series but they are definitely worth a listen. I also loved the Bailey Flanigan and Above the Line series.

 

What are you knitting/reading?

Comments

Juliana said…
What a beautiful shade of green! It is so hard to find nice greens in yarn.
Linda said…
Really lovely shade of green! I enjoy knitting items that are "leaf themed". I have two going right now - one is Saroyan and one is Dryads...

Linda in VA
karen said…
gorgeous green and perfect for a baby to be! so pretty!!
Lucy Bowen said…
A gorgeous colour, perfect for a baby.
Julie Crawford said…
I agree with the previous comments, what a perfect shade of green, that is going to be an amazing baby leaf cardi!

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along: Pussyhat Project

Yarn Along: The Magician's Autumn

Yarn Along: Ariana Catcher